Sunday 25 March 2007

Gascap?

I received this message yesterday. I am not the only one.

Gascap? You want to fill the tank on a groundcar? Irked, jumped up onto the table and barked. Jumped back to the floor. You will be protected, he answered, trying to control the sneer at the Good Beginning Gang. Now you last two guys, you're the rest of this Patience, I said for lack of any more intelligent answer, then drift over to the first flock, find one of the shepherds who is maybe longer a child. Inside teddy. Really had had a longer sleep than I realized. I realized I had bitten off a good deal more than I could possibly. I am beginning to find out that there are levels of secrecy and galactic mail order. Spend! The more you spend the better. Every word we said, so I chomped my jaw to get Tremearnes attention. The days here are four times as long, we are used snoring forms. I shook my hands over my head. Sagged too much. Our audience was reluctantly and suspiciously.

3 comments:

Jack Gander said...

Pleasing. Welcome. But whence the cut-up? (I assume that's what it is). I know of some fine engines out there.

Bic Biros & Moldova said...

Bonjour Thom,
I hope you'll post as regularly as possible.

videodrone said...

Yes, no moderation here.