Friday 9 March 2007

Coleopterism

I want to live inside a beetle.

You can attempt entry into beetles via special tunnels, I hear.

Hundreds of people live inside beetles.

They like it there.

I want to live with them.

Beetles are filled with light though, you know.

They eat special leaves in special forests.

They are large…but not big enough to live in, by any means.

But...?

Hence the tunnels: They make you extremely small.

I want to live inside a beetle.

Beetles contain quiet forests and dark lakes.

The beetle worlds are maintained by ethereal spirits.

These spirits are greatly feared and should be revered.

I fear! I revere!

They are dark, dark and wet,

Dark and wet and lonely.

I want to live inside a beetle.

3 comments:

Jack Gander said...

...certainly it works excellently with gaps - progression from one distinct statement to the next. Makes one wonder what might populate those gaps, "between the lines", as it were. I suspect beetles. I suspect that beetles populate the gaps. I think that it's the beetles.

Bic Biros & Moldova said...

Would you have a prefered beetle for an ideal abode?

Hair said...

I like it and Jack made it better.