Thursday 22 November 2007

The Sparkler Boy

The Sparkler Boy

You're the sparkler,
did you know?
You're personal,

glittering, starlight, boy!
I've been carrying your
Lips in a cupped puddle
filling my steady palm.
If some one makes me spill you
then I just might cry.
Your teeth taste like cords
and I watch the dolly
strum you
and that dolly, boy,
will strum you till your dry, but
you're swilling
yourself in a tin bucket,
in protest, because
you think
you've been diluted.
But I've tasted more cordials
than you know it, boy!
And I swear, you're too
pungent.
You got a punch,
a kick, and a walloped
right down my gullet,
trust me, you are mean
and potent.

2 comments:

Bic Biros & Moldova said...

Welcome Aboard Frankie!

Tis a fine string o words,as ever.

Jack Gander said...

I remember sparklers.

Welcome, Wife xx